|main expeditions articles offers projects news cooperation help contacts|
The author's photo-expedition project
The main concept of the project: The primeval surface of the Earth is the greatest value and heritage of the mankind.
The main goals and objectives of the project: To show primeval beauty of the Earth.
The main goals and objectives of expeditions on the territory of Russia: Photo-expeditionary exploration of our planet’s territories; professional photo session of territories, landscapes and natural objects, which are gently affected by human activity, slightly explored, difficult to access and aesthetically attractive. At a later date video filming is planned. Materials from the expeditions will be delivered to viewers by different ways: exhibitions, publications, photo albums, Internet-projects, etc.
Some expeditionary plans within the project outside Russia’s territories:
- Patagonia. Unique natural mountain sculptures.
- Antarctica. Ice landscapes of the southern continent.
- Alaska. Remote and almost unvisited parts of the region.
- Venesuela. Mesas – “tepui”.
- Gobi desert. Signs of Jurassic period.
- Tibet. The world near the sky.
- Baffinov’s land. Walls and fiords of Canadian island.
- Greenland. Divergent glaciers, changing landscapes.
- Iceland. The world of ice and fire.
- Madagascar. Unique animal world and landscapes of the island.
- Sahara. Sand and stone landscapes of the desert.
- New Guinea. Tropical shores, jungles and mountains.
As the largest number of territories, which comply with the concept and goals of the project, are located in Russia, the Russian part is the main part of the project and has its separate title – “Primeval landscapes of Russia”.
||© 2007-2012 PhotoGeographic||
Project manager - Oksana Glebova
Web-design - Olga Gordienko
Translation - Nastya Karpukhina